Swiss Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar – COMPLETE GYMS.
At Complete Gyms, we are proud to offer you this Multi-grip pull up bar
Multi grip hand positions
COMPLETE GYMS – NEW & USED GYM & FITNESS EQUIPMENT.
For assistance on a pull up, try using Resistance Bands
Check out this video – Video
Muscle Groups: Side Shoulders, Front Shoulders, Biceps, Middle Chest, Lats, Glute Max, Quads, Hamstrings
- Stand in front of a pull-up bar.
- Drop down into a squat position with your hands on the floor, kick your feet back into a push-up position, and lower your body to the floor.
- Do a full push up, and then jump your feet back to the squat position.
- Jump up into the air, grab the bar, and do a pull-up.
TOES ABOVE BAR
Muscle Groups: Abdominals, Obliques, Hip Flexors, Serratus, Lats, Grip, Biceps
- Hang from the bar.
- Keep your legs straight. Bring them up and touch your feet to the bar.
- Slowly lower, and repeat as many times as you can do these.
- Instead of touching your feet to the bar and lowering, keep your legs straight and drop them downwards left, back up, and then down to the right in a windshield wiper motion.
Muscle Groups: Lats, Abdominals, Biceps, Chest, Forearms, Glutes, Groin, Hamstrings, Hip Flexors, Lower Back, Middle Back, Obliques, Quads, and Shoulders.
- Place your hands palms down around a pull-up bar and hang down.
- Raise your legs up so they are parallel to the ground and your body forms an L shape.
- Pull yourself up with your arms, keeping your legs parallel to the ground. Slowly lower your arms back down and repeat.
HANGING KNEE RAISES
Muscles Groups: Rectus Abdominis, Hip Flexors, Obliques
- Grab the pull up bar with an overhand grip shoulder length apart. Keep your arms completely straight and make sure your feet are off the ground.
- Raise your knees toward your shoulders and stop when your thighs reach your chest.
- Lower your legs back to the starting position.
AROUND THE WORLD
Muscle Group: Lats
- Hang from the pull-up bar with your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your legs up so your feet are a little higher than the height of the pull-up bar.
- While maintaining control, rotate your legs in a circle in one direction.
- Pause, then rotate them in the opposite direction.
90 DEGREE HANG
Muscle groups: Rear Shoulders, Biceps, Lats, Rhomboids
- Do a pull-up and hold at 90 degrees using a narrow grip with your palms facing each other.
- For more intensity, use a wider grip.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
BAT WING CHIN-UP
Muscle Groups: Biceps, Lats, Triceps
- Hold the bar with your palms close together and facing you.
- Pull yourself up until your chin is level with the bar.
- Keep your elbows close to your body and hold at the top for 5 seconds.
THE INVERSE LADDER
Muscle Groups: Lats, Chest, Pectoral, Deltoid, Biceps, Triceps, Rhomboids, and Trapezius
- Do 10 pull-ups using the pull-up bar and 1 push up on the ground.
- Rest for 30 seconds.
- Do 9 pull-ups using the pull-up bar and 2 push-ups on the ground.
- Rest for 30 seconds.
- Do 8 pull up using the pull-up bar and 3 push up on the ground.
- Continue until you have reached 1 pull up using the pull-up bar and 10 push-ups on the ground.
- Rest for 1 minute.
- Reverse the ladder and do 1 pull up and 10 push-ups on the ground.
- Do 2 pull-ups using the pull-up bar and 9 push-ups on the ground.
- Continue till you get back to 10 pull-ups and 1 push up.
Pull-ups help build your core strength and are an excellent piece of gym equipment to use for strengthening your back, shoulders, chest, and arms, improving your posture, and building your grip strength.
At Complete Gyms, we pride ourselves on bringing our customers top quality gym equipment and fitness equipment across the UK & Ireland.
We supply everything from new to used gym equipment for commercial or at home use including dumbbells, Pull up bars , racks, rigs and from top brands such as Force USA, ProForm, NordicTrack and more.
If you are looking for gym equipment in Northern Ireland, look no further.
We offer in-store collection, at home installation and delivery across the United Kingdom & Ireland.
0% APR for 12, 9, 6 and 3 Months with Equal Payments: 0%* APR from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. Percentage of APR dictated from credit score and this is only a representative and used for display purposes. Monthly payment is the purchase amount divided by the number of months in the offer. Last payment may vary due to rounding. On-time payments will pay off the promotional balance. Advertised monthly payment, if any, excludes taxes, delivery, or other charges. Other transactions and charges affect total monthly payment amount. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Limited time offer. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not qualify. New accounts: standard Purchase APR 29.99%. Minimum interest charge £1. Existing accounts, see your Cardholder Agreement for applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Complete Gyms financing account issued by Klarna & Humm.