The PC2025 has a sleek, aesthetically pleasing design and quality for professional use. It is ergonomically designed to provide natural movement, maximise exercise effectiveness and is EN-957 Class S compliant.
- Structure made of high quality 3 mm thick oval steel tube.
- Movable parts assembled with 0.5 cm. thick plate.
- Removable parts made of solid steel to avoid wear and tear problems.
- The machines are mounted on bearings (circular or linear) or bronze wheels and bearings.
- Counter-balanced arms. They cancel the weight of the part of the structure to be moved, in order to lift only the weight selected with the plates.
- Use of cam system to develop a uniform weight. Maintains the power arm with constant resistance throughout the stroke.
- The painting process of the machines is carried out in a four-layer treatment tunnel, which offers an absolute guarantee against corrosion. The first layer is degreasing and hot phosphating. The second layer is pre-phosphating at room temperature. The third layer is hot phosphating. Finally, the structure is coated with epoxy powder paint.
- The plates are made of calibrated steel, painted black, they have Teflon rings of a superior quality, which produces a correct sliding and avoids noises due to friction.
- Magnetised plate selectors. The magnets prevent the selector from slipping off during exercise.
- Plate tower with weight indicators in kg and lbs.
- Stainless steel guide bars.
- Cable transmission.
- Front and rear fairings to prevent accidents while the plates are in motion.
- Seat, backrest and padded roller adjustments. Allows the machines to be adapted to any user and helps to perform the exercises with the correct posture.
- Red adjustment selectors for easy location.
- Non-absorbent, non-slip rubber grips. They are highly resistant.
- Includes two large trays as bottle and object holders.
- Upholstered with viscoelastic padding and antibacterial and fireproof imitation leather.
- Pictogram explaining the correct posture for exercise and the muscles involved in it.