WaterRower is the official partner of the British Rowing & Olympic Teams. The WaterRower Natural S4 Rowing Machine uses a water based resistance system rather than a magnet, this perfectly replicates the experience of rowing on a river in feel & sound. Comes with the outstanding S4 Performance Monitor.
The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine is handcrafted in solid ash wood, stained Honey Oak, and finished with Danish oil. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth, quiet operation. The Natural, as with all WaterRowers, features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivaled in its replication of the resistance felt in on the water rowing.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. WaterRower is committed to the environment and only source wood harvested from sustainably managed forests where growth exceeds removal by 229%.
- Comfortable moulded saddle.
- Water based resistance.
- Perfectly replicates rowing on a river.
- Tranquil sound of water in motion.
- Max user weight 200KG (440.9 LBS).
- High quality S4 computer with PC interface.
- Extra durable dual rail design.
- Made from American ash wood.
- Honey oak stain & Danish oil finish.
- Can be stored vertically.
- Built-in transport wheels.
- Adjustable foot straps.
- Assembled dimensions L 209 x W 57 x H 51 cm (L 82.3 x W 22.3 x H 20.0 inches).