WaterRower is the official partner of the British Rowing & Olympic Teams. As the name suggests, this is the model recommended by WaterRower for use in Clubs where multiple users would be the norm and consequently scuffs would be more likely and show up more on the wood finishes of the other rowers.
The WaterRower Club is handcrafted in solid Ash and stained to create its destinctive colour. The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which is more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
- Comfortable moulded saddle.
- Water based resistance.
- Perfectly replicates rowing on a river.
- Tranquil sound of water in motion.
- Max user weight 200KG (440.9 LBS).
- High quality S4 computer with PC interface.
- Extra durable dual rail design.
- Made from American ash wood.
- Stained in rose & black two-tone.
- Can be stored vertically.
- Built-in transport wheels.
- Adjustable foot straps.
- Assembled dimensions L 209 x W 57 x H 51 cm (L 82.3 x W 22.3 x H 20.0 inches).