- Integrated dual action strength training: combine your cardio and strength training on just one machine with the rower and low pulley station
- Inertia enhanced flywheel:offers a smooth rowing motion
- Adjustable resistance:8 levels
- Soft touch ergonomic handle:minimises strain on arms, wrists and hands
The ProForm 440R rowing machine works all the major muscle groups in your body and has been designed to combine the benefits of strength training and cardio workout.
Quiet operation and a solid feel are ensured by its inertia enhanced flywheel, whereas 8 levels of manually controlled magnetic resistance allow for varying workout intensity.
Check your progress on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen showing live feedback on crucial workout data and use the integrated low pulley station enabling you to perform standing exercises.
The ProForm 440R Rowing Machine offers an ergonomic design to let you find a perfect rowing position and features a cushioned, adjustable seat, a non-slip handle and oversized pivoting pedals with adjustable straps for a customised fit. This robust machine is ideal for small living spaces thanks to its SpaceSaver® folding design.
- Flywheel: Inertia enhanced flywheel
- Resistance: 8 levels of manual magnetic resistance
- Console display: Large, clear LCD display
- Console Feedback: Strokes, total strokes, strokes per minute, calories, time, distance, and scan mode
- Seat: Adjustable ergonomic moulded seat
- Seat Rail: Oversized aluminium seat rail
- Handle: Soft touch, non-slip ergonomic handle
- Pedals: Oversized pivoting pedals with adjustable foot straps
- Folding System: SpaceSaver® folding design
- Low Pulley Station: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes, front mounted
- Dimensions (in Use): Length=194.5cm (76.6”), Width=52cm (20.5”), Height=97.3cm (38.3″)
- Max. User Weight: 114kg (251.3lbs)
- Product Weight: 31kg (68lbs)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (if registered within 28 days of purchase)