Introducing the most unique functional trainer, dual adjustable pulley and smith system in one complete machine. The FT2 from Inspire Fitness is an 8 pull point functional trainer with smith system/Olympic bar attachment that requires no free weights. The 8 pull points consist of 2 wide adjustable pulleys, 2 high narrow pulley points and 4 low points. The 4 low pulley points are perfect for seated rows, leg extension/curls (via the optional SCS bench and leg developer attachment) or exercise ball workouts.
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Package consits of the Inspire FT2, Inspire SCS Adjustable Bench, Inspire Fitness Leg Developer, FT2 Leg Extension Conversion Kit and 2 x 50lb Weight Stack Upgrade Kit. The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Package is the complete, functional solution for any fitness facility. A perfect addition to schools, hotels, emergency services, personal training studios, smaller Studio Gyms. Comes with FREE INSTALLATION anywhere in Northern Ireland.
- Heavy duty 2 x 4″ oval tubular steel frame.
- Electrostatic powder coat finish.
- Dual weight stacks that operate independently.
- 2 x 95KG weight stacks (215.0 LBS).
- Precision ball bearing system.
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 different positions.
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys.
- Product weight 256KG (563.0 LBS).
- 900KG cable tensile strength (2000.0 LBS).
- Contoured orthopaedic upholstery.
- Unique weight multiplier system.
- Assembled dimensions L 145.0 W 152.5 x H 207.5 – 220.0 cm (L 58.0 x W 61.0 x H 83.0 – 88.0 inches).