Pulse Long Pull
At Completegyms, we are proud to offer you this long pull from Pulse.
Why not set this Pulse machine on Rubber Tiles
Check out this video –Video
How to Perform
- Sit on the Long Pull Machine and adjust the weight stack accordingly.
- Grip the bar with your palms facing inwards.
- Slightly straighten your legs and lean back so the weight releases from the stack.
- Pull the bar towards your stomach, pulling the weight through your elbows and tucking them in by your side.
- Slowly return the bar back to the starting position.
- Maintain a smooth, controlled motion throughout exercise.
- Exhale during lifting movement, inhale whilst returning to the start position.
- Do not hold your breath.
The seated row works several muscles in your back and arms. These include:
- latissimus dorsi (middle back)
- rhomboids (between shoulder blades)
- trapezius (neck, shoulders, and upper back)
- biceps brachii (front of upper arm)
During the seated row, the primary movers are the lats and rhomboids. The trapezius and biceps help the movement by assisting the lats and rhomboids.
0% APR for 12, 9, 6 and 3 Months with Equal Payments: 0%* APR from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. Percentage of APR dictated from credit score and this is only a representative and used for display purposes. Monthly payment is the purchase amount divided by the number of months in the offer. Last payment may vary due to rounding. On-time payments will pay off the promotional balance. Advertised monthly payment, if any, excludes taxes, delivery, or other charges. Other transactions and charges affect total monthly payment amount. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Limited time offer. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not qualify. New accounts: standard Purchase APR 29.99%. Minimum interest charge £1. Existing accounts, see your Cardholder Agreement for applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Complete Gyms financing account issued by Klarna & Humm.