A one-of-a-kind premium indoor cycle that combines award-winning design, a two-stage drivetrain and an engaging digital experience. An extremely accurate WattRate Power Meter, Coach By Color intensity guide, and precise 100-level magnetic resistance make the IC7 a state-of-the-art indoor cycle.
A Comfortable Ride
Comfort Sport SaddleSleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding.
Pedal TypeDual-sided pedals with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
AdjustmentsThe aluminum stepless user-assist feature makes it extremely easy to adjust seat and handlebar positions. Multiple adjustments on the seat (vertical and horizontal) and handlebars (vertical and horizontal) ensure comfort for a wide range of riders.
Technical And Servicing
- Computer power supply: Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Max user weight: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Assembled weight: 119 lbs / 54 kg
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 52 x 20.5 x 40.2″ / 132 x 52 x 102 cm
- Computer: WattRate TFT computer
- Training intesity guide: Coach By Color (user and instructor)
- Connect technology: Bluetooth and ANT+
- Workout tracking: ICG Training App
- Power measurement (watt): WattRate Direct Power Meter (+/-1%)
Drivetrain And Frame
- Drivetrain: Two-stage hybrid poly-V and tooth belt
- Drivetrain gear ratio: 1:11
- Shrouds and guards: Full frame
- Frame design: Off-set
- Frame stabilizer bars: Oversized, hidden bolts and fixings
- Protection and stretch plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Resistance system: Magnetic via 300-degree dial
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted
- Q Factor: 6.1″ / 155mm
Saddle And Handlebars
- Adjustment type: Levers
- Posts and sliders: Aluminum, stepless user assist adjustment
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
- Handlebar adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Water bottle holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- User assist adjustments: Handlebar and saddle assisted