The IC4 combines inviting modern design with high-grade mechanical components, making it the best premium bike in its class. The belt drivetrain and magnetic brake system are virtually maintenance-free and provide a superior ride.
Comfort Sport SaddleSleek unisex saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure while riding.
Pedal TypeDual-sided pedals with both SPD for cycling shoes and a toe cage for regular shoes.
AdjustmentsAluminum pin-to-lock adjustments on the seat (vertical and horizontal) and handlebars (vertical and horizontal) ensure comfort for a wide range of riders. User-assist handlebar feature makes vertical adjustments extremely easy.
Technical And Servicing
- Computer power supply: No
- Max user weight: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Assembled weight: 110 lbs / 50kg
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 52 x 20.5 x 47.2″ / 132 x 52 x 120 cm
- Computer: No
- Training intesity guide: No
- Connect technology: No
- Workout tracking: No
- Power measurement (watt): No
Drivetrain And Frame
- Drivetrain: Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain gear ratio: 1:10
- Shrouds and guards: Full frame
- Frame design: Off-set
- Frame stabilizer bars: Oversized, hidden bolts and fixings
- Protection and stretch plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Resistance system: Magnetic via lever
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted
- Q Factor: 6.1″ / 155mm
Saddle And Handlebars
- Adjustment type: Dials and levers
- Posts and sliders: Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
- Handlebar adjustments: Vertical and horizontal
- Water bottle holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- User assist adjustments: Handlebar assisted