Small Footprint, Big Impression
The FS4 combines a small footprint with premium aesthetics and expert craftsmanship to create a cross-trainer that fits in any home.
Functional Design – Innovative 3-in-1 design means the FS4 is more than a cross-trainer. Attachment points allow for the use of resistance bands, and platforms on each side allow for upper-body workouts.
Integrated Aesthetics – A small footprint and two premium finishes, Titanium and Dark Walnut, allow the FS4 to complement nearly any home or decor.
Tailored To You– Side-Drive™ system ensures a smooth, natural feeling path of motion. Extended RangePedal™ design and QuickGrip™ ergonomic handles enhance comfort for all types of exercisers.
Fits Your Technology – Premium touch screen console interacts with popular fitness apps and wearables via Bluetooth® and NFC connection. Wireless connection allows for software updates and new workout uploads, which keep home exercise fresh and inviting.
- Pedals: RangePedal™ extended pedals measure 21″ x 6″ (53 cm x 15 cm) for improved comfort
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 50.5″ (128 cm) x 32″ (81 cm) x 64.5″ (164 cm)
- Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Stride Length Max: Fixed stride length of 22″ (56 cm)
- Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Step Up Height: 10.5″ (27 cm)