Pulse Fitness 260F-T Ascent Treadmill
The Ascent treadmill is built for versatility. If you are a top class athlete a four-minute mile is achievable but for the rest of us you can take a gentle jog or a strenuous up-hill power walk.
Users can put themselves to the test on varying gradients or accelerate smoothly via fine incremental speed adjustments and experience the super shock absorption in the track.
The treadmill also has two separate emergency stop systems, and is easy to service with proven levels of performance and reliability
- Dimensions: L227cm X W82cm X H145cm
- Weight: 207Kg
- Heart Rate: Polar & Hand Pulse
- Speed: 1Kph – 19Kph
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 28
- Max User Weight: 160Kg
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- Programmes: Cool Down, Fitness Levels, Goals, Heart Rate Control, Pacer, Profile, Manager & Quick Start
- Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Mets, Resistance Levels, Rpm, Speed, Time & Watts
Pulse 260F-T Ascent Low Impact
Treadmill Belt: 50.5cm(W), 144.0cm(L),
working length (self-lubricating) Sprung running deck (reversible, self-lubricating) 2270mm x 820mm x 1450mm